Saturday 1 September 2018

For a while.

I pushed my soul into the light.

When i learned you'd cry all night.

I saw you laugh, I saw you smile.

And watched me happy for a while.


You touched my heart you touched my soul.

You changed my life and all my goals.

I knew your fears and you know mine.

We've had our doubts yet now we're fine


I'd be the pillar in every storm.

I'd make sure that our meals are warm

If you fail or let me down

I'd still fight for us with a frown


This won't end. its just begun,

We maybe crying but i know we won.

Today is not forever so why stop here?

Ill face death for you and have no fear.


Love maybe blind maybe wrong maybe right

Love can take patience and many sleepless night's.

I've kissed your lips and held your head.

Shared my dreams and shared my bed.


I've known you well, I know your smell.

I am addicted. Ill be your shell

I am dreamer, but when I awake

Ill  have my spirit, but my dreams you take.


Richard david.


No comments: